Monday, September 13, 2010

House of Unbreakable !

                           In this Crazy World, People either fight for Money or for Land/ Buildings. Very few fight for Prestige and Relationship. I don't have age to speak about Prestige but I can speak about Relationships. I would like to build a house which is unbreakable. Many would first suggest Iron ! Unfortunately it is also breakable in the form of Rust. My house would be embraced by Friends and Well wishers as Foundation, Their Love as Brick and finally Cement full of Relationships. If you give Life to Relationships then each Brick would breathe and Live thats my small opinion ! Though it seems Fantasy - I believe Someday my dream would come True !!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boss mudiyala...
Room potu think pannu veengala...
Nice thoughts dude :-)

Suhas said...

nice one man!!! i really liked it a lot

Anonymous said...

Really fantastic.

keep it up.

aXs said...

@Suhas: ThanQ
@Dad: ThanQ
@1st Anonymous: I guess dis has to be Raja... ThanQ neways !