Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I want to be white !



                                Well ! In all my previous foto's, I use to say something from my mind. Now i ll reverse the format and show you - "What is in your mind ?"
What can you see in the above foto?

                                 Definitely, everyone should have guessed it as " an insect or a fly or some black spot ". I wish to ask a small question at this Juncture.
Why, you chose the black spot rather than selecting the white area?
Possibly you might have various reasons and answers upon it. Everybody wants to reach the top level in their life by overcoming others, they want to make more money, Power, and they acquire as many things as they can, but I am sure, selection here was wrong. On the process of the above mentioned things they tend to hurt at least a hand full of people. I would consider this foto as the heart of different people; each one has some black spots in their life, but a lot of white area. In any judgment, You can consider the white area and forgive them, So that your whiteness increases and black spot vanishes completely from you. Of course, I don’t deny there are few other people, having full of black area and no whiteness, Am sure you can very well avoid them.

7 comments:

aXs said...

I am trying to be white by heart, but yet to attain !

Patrick said...

Spring is coming!! Insects are coming out. It's about time...I am sick and tired of the winter ;)

aXs said...

@ patrick: Hmm Yep dude ! v ll go to tht village ouside Aachen, and hang around ! wat say ?

Unknown said...

mummmyyyyy... mummyyyyy...!!!!...
machan mudiali da.. cant stop cryin da.. yenna feelings in wrds??.. and thatthuvam.. thanagalai.. hehehehe..
ni yeppovumay ippadi dhana illai ippadi dhan yeppovumay va??.. ;-)

Vasanthi sridhar said...

kattradu black alavu? ! ? ! ? !
kalladadu white alavu !!!!!!!!!!!

aXs said...

@sachin: Naan poranthathu lendhae ipdi thaan !

aXs said...

@amma : very true !