Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lord Venkateshwara


                                  The above Picture is God - Lord Venkateshwara. Hope every one knew it. This picture was drawn by a poor fellow; one who is very close to me definitely knew it. It took approximately 4 Weeks to complete this drawing. I realized that while drawing a picture, Each and every dot makes a remarkable appearance. I Guess you can also identify few mistakes in this. Similarly in Life, each and every second all are leaving an impression in others Life. Make sure that it does not go wrong. But then I am very happy because since this being my First art, I made it - up to the mark. For people who had not seen this Lord I had attached beneath, the original Foto of almighty! Hail Lord !!!

6 comments:

aXs said...

Awesome! d art Luks as if a foto! Now I Feel really happy for drawing it !

Shyama Vijayaraghavan said...

everything s ok..bt wer's t nose?? u 4got tht!! nd u r definitely nt a poor fellow ;P

vasushree said...

i can recognise this picture !!!

aXs said...

@shyama: The original picture from which I drew, doesnt possess a Nose, Thts not my fault i guess. @ the age of 15 am not so much genius to draw a nose of my own...

aXs said...

Amma: Definitely U can ! No one else cud !

Unknown said...

nice one da.. the face is slightly more broader is wat i feel..
rest photo rombo deyvigama irukka!!.. :-)